Dahab is an Egyptian city that is located in the south of Sinai and lies on the Gulf of Aqaba. It is about 100 km from Sharm El Sheikh and 87 km from Nuweiba.
Dahab is now considered to be one of Sinai's most treasured diving destinations & what make it so special it’s special culture and the peace & the calm you can feel in the air.
Tours in Dahab
- Jeep Safari Coloured Canyon & Convent St. Kathrin
- St. Catherine Monastery & Mt. Sinai Sunrise Tour from Dahab
- Quad Bike & Snorkelling Trip from Dahab
- Bedouin Dinner in the Mountains
- Scuba & Snorkeling, Dahab
- Horse riding